Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Never Again

August 06, 2011 when my father died of Tuberculosis. We never heard him saying that he is sick until he was crippled by this sickness to his bed.

I just found out that my father undertook TB-Dots. TB-Dots is a 6 months medication for TB patients. According to my mom during the first two weeks, it seems that the drug he took works. But after that the symptoms of TB comes back. And mind you, its worst this time. My father became thinner, weaker, that even swallowing food is a challenge for him. So my father discontinue his medication.

I was on medical leave that time due to the same sickness. Kuya informed me that he read the Book We Want to Live by Vonderplanitz. That book says you can be cured by eating raw foods. Since childhood I have no taste for medicine so I stayed to his apartment and eat Raw Diet. On day three of Raw Diet, I got more symptoms, I have a higher fever, looseer bowel movement and expelled more phlegm. He said its part of detoxification so I continued eating raw beef, raw salmon, raw vegetable juices and and raw fruits.

Kuya sent money for them to buy raw foods for our father. Tatay said he wont take raw foods because they are full of germs. We never expected that after a few days after, he gonna leave us.

The death of my father opens the door for natural medicines. Never again that one of our family will bid this life due to degenerative diseases cause by wrong diet, unhealthy lifestyle and ineffective medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment