Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cure for Tuberculosis

                                               Chest X-ray of a person with advanced tuberculosis
                                                               Image Source: Wikipedia             

This ailment hit me twice. The first one was cured naturally by accident (Read about me page.) This second one was just recently and is intentionally cured with natural foods.

A little background. The Philippines ranks ninth on the list of 22 high-burden tuberculosis (TB) countries in the world, according to the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) Global TB Report 2009. After China, it had the second highest number of cases in the WHO Western Pacific Region in 2007, and TB is the sixth greatest cause of morbidity and mortality in the country. In 2007, approximately 100 Filipinos died each day from the disease, but significant strides have been made in increasing case detection and treatment. In 2004, the country achieved a TB case detection rate of 72 percent, exceeding WHO’s target of 70 percent, and reached 75 percent in 2007. The DOTS (the internationally recommended strategy for TB control) treatment success rate reached WHO’s target of 85 percent in 1999 and has remained around 88 percent since then. (Source: USAID).

Going back to the question. How did I cure my TB? I got it from this two books.
From Food and the Principles of Dietetics by Robert Hutchison: Page 556
The author suggest Zomotherapy in treating TB. By the term ‘zomotherapy’ (meat-juice) is meant treatment by raw meat or raw meat-juice.  It was first introduced by Professor Charles Richet in 1900, and was based on the successful results obtained by feeding dogs which had been inoculated with tuberculosis and alcohol in tuberculosis as far back as 1865.

 We Want To Live by Aajonous Vonderplanits: Page 317
Avoiding cooked greens, plus eating plenty of raw green salads, and plenty of hearty foods (like pasta with raw fat and raw beef, or raw beef sandwiches) has strengthened and healed tubercular sufferers without permanent damage and without medication.

Check this video. You may also try this recipe in curing TB.




How did I do it? I buy 1 kilo of raw beef which good for my one week consumption. I Cut them into small pieces and serve the amount I can consume. To add flavor, I put 1 calamansi (juice) and half clove of onion. In addition, I also drink raw milk and carrot juice alternately every 2 hours. Try it for 14 days and let me here from you. I hope this formula will cure you as it cures mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment